Crew Neck Jumper in Baby Camel, Roberto Collina
- 3x1 knitting
- Blend of Baby-Camel hair and Extrafine Merino Wool
- The baby camel loses it's hair when he grows. It is then assembled and knitted. There is no harm done to the animal.
- Camel-Hair has an extraordinary hand. It is very close to cashmere.
- It is one of our best-sellers from Roberto Collina each Autunm-Winter. Either in crew-neck or roll-neck.
- Fully fashioned
- 52% Extrafine Merino Wool, 35% Baby Camel-Hair and 13% Nylon
- Crafted in the region of Bologna, in Italy.
- The baby camel jumper fits as usual. We recommend going for your usual size !
Warning: Last items in stock!
The minimum purchase order quantity for the product is 1
Add to cart